fhc orientation manual

  • Barbara Burris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Thanks for the suggestions, I was not aware that I could load the info into the file area. It is now there. The handbook is under "fhcorientation to send.doc", "Where to start with a new patron.doc", and "Staff policies and procedures.doc" It is in Microsoft Word. Sorry I had to break it into 3 files. Hope you are all able to open it, if not let me know. Thanks, Barbara Burris
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup