Re: [FHCNET] Good One: Sort Sources Feature

  • Pat Wagley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2013
      You can also just drag and drop the sources into order, this is a little faster and easier than the up/down arrows.

      Pat

      Look closely at the Sources box for each person.
      Run your cursor to the right side of a source and you'll see up/down arrows.

      This handy enhancement let's you organize your sources - for example - putting them in chronological order.

      Excellent.
    • Terri Jaskolka