Need help in a hurry

  • Bob Royer
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 30, 2013
      I was informed yesterday that I would help the ladies of my wards Relief Society get names to go to take to the temple. I would like to know how to access the United States Census, and also to use the newer programs that have been set up in the past 5 years. I also want to get back into working with the members and patrons to get start working on their Family History.
      The main thing now is to access the census so I can get them some names to take to the temple.

    • Paul Walworth
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 6, 2013
        You can always send in your request to support that is what they are there for amount a lot of other things.  But they will not know if you do not make a request.

        Paul
        in Texas