Re: [FHCNET] Re: Adding Unrelated Person/Family to Family Tree

  • L.L. Scott
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 22, 2013
      I add lots of people to the family tree, but do not do ordinances unless
      they are related to me.
      I love history, family history, and research. I enjoy helping to build a one
      big family tree.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
        I do that too. I am always hopeful that their work will be done. The last person I added was an infant that was born to a couple that lived in the middle 1800s. I found the infant's burial record, and it had birth and death dates. This family lived in the vicinity of my relatives and ancestors.

        Joan in NC