Re: [FHCNET] Problem with Family Tree.

  • Paul Walworth
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22, 2013
      Correction Australia is 1800-083-293.  If you click on get help it provides every phone number for each area.  Or you can always send them an email which they will answer as soon as possible.  They might even call.

      Paul in Texas

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2013
        Hello Kevin in Melbourne. I had exactly the same problem a few months ago. What Bill Buchanan told you to do is what Support told me to do, and it solved the problem. I was concerned that it would cause a problem, but my concern was unwarranted.
        I was told that the problem arose from my nephew creating a new record for my mother (his grandmother). He had to do so in order to attach her ancestral lines. As a living church member her details would not show when he signed in because she is not an immediate family member of his.
        Regards from Rebecca in Tasmania
        To: FHCNET@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2013
          Thank You all for your help.I will try your solution Bill, and if I still have problems I'll contact Support.
          Thanks Again
          Regards
          Kevin.