RE: [FHCNET] Problem with Family Tree.

  • Shanna Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , May 22, 2013
      This usually occurs when there is an extra relationship. Check under the
      children with the unknown attached to the children and edit the relationship
      and add the PID of the missing parent to the relationship. This will solve
      the problem. If you need assistance, contact FamilySearch Support and they
      will walk you through it.

      Shanna

      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2013
        G'day back,

        Have to checked with support, they are the best when all other help fails.  You  can email, text or call using the help hyperlink as it has all the information you need to contact them

        Paul in Texas

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 7 , May 22, 2013
          Correction Australia is 1800-083-293.  If you click on get help it provides every phone number for each area.  Or you can always send them an email which they will answer as soon as possible.  They might even call.

          Paul in Texas

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 7 , May 22, 2013
            Hello Kevin in Melbourne. I had exactly the same problem a few months ago. What Bill Buchanan told you to do is what Support told me to do, and it solved the problem. I was concerned that it would cause a problem, but my concern was unwarranted.
            I was told that the problem arose from my nephew creating a new record for my mother (his grandmother). He had to do so in order to attach her ancestral lines. As a living church member her details would not show when he signed in because she is not an immediate family member of his.
            Regards from Rebecca in Tasmania
            To: FHCNET@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 7 , May 23, 2013
              Thank You all for your help.I will try your solution Bill, and if I still have problems I'll contact Support.
              Thanks Again
              Regards
              Kevin.