RE: [FHCNET] Family History Director releasing Consultants

  • E Marleena Alkire
    Message 1 of 20 , May 18, 2013
      I called and sustained in 2009 as a FHC Consultant with the added
      responsibility of taking care of our computers. In April our ward split into
      two wards and all the consultants in the new ward were released by the
      Bishop of the old ward then the Bishop of the new ward told everyone "even
      though you're released please continue on with your callings as if you
      hadn't been". Director is called at the stake level so she stays and has
      told everyone she's keeping me in the FHC. Last I heard I was to be recalled
      and resustained to the same position by the new Bishop of our new ward.
      Haven't heard when he is going to do that but I'm still working in our FHC
      and taking care of computers.

      Marleena