Ward Family History Consultants group

  • sandy54next
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2013
      I am looking for a Ward Family History consultant group that I belonged to a few years ago when I had a consultants calling before. It was a very active group then and very helpful. It was not a yahoo group but I am hopeful that someone maybe familiar with it and could give me some info to find it again. I believe it was connected to a genealogy site in some way. I am hoping it is still around.
      Thanks for any help
      Sandy
    • Mark E. Gower
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2013
        Sandy:

        Ask and it shall be given---

        Please send the one word message SUBSCRIBE or UNSUBSCRIBE to
        LDS-WARD-CONSULTANT-L-REQUEST@...

        Mark E. Gower
        Mesa, Arizona, USA