Re: [FHCNET] Access to beta.familysearch.org

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 12, 2013
      Tom the photos you put in at familysearch.org/photos and link to the live
      version of FT will remain. Any photos or other changes done to
      beta.familysearch.org will eventually disappear. So check for the URL and
      the banner on the right-hand side of the screen. If the photos URL is
      https://beta.familysearch.org/photos/ then it is temporary.

      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com