Re: [FHCNET] Re: Easter and Family History - Line disappeared

  • Len Ingermanson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
      You have to look at the combined records in nFS and see if additional
      parents and spouses are listed. If so, when the records were moved from
      nFS to Family Tree, all the extra parents/spouses will show up, even though
      you made corrections in nFS. Just something to ponder and understand what
      happens with the program. Other things happen in Family Tree, which mess
      things up, when records are uncombined in nFS. These are examples of what
      I have seen as I work and help people with their problems in Family Tree.
      Some of these same problems will crop up in the future until the tie
      between the two programs is severed.
      Len Ingermanson