Re: [FHCNET] Re: LDS Password Change

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2013
      You can also change the password easily at https://ldsaccount.lds.org by
      signing in your LDS Account and then clicking Change Password.

      "Church Workforce Accounts" do NOT require you to change your username, but
      they do require you to change your password once in a while. These accounts
      also differ from ordinary LDS Accounts in being protected by security
      questions if the password is forgotten.

      Bill Buchanan