Re: [FHCNET] 16.5 mm Lenses For NMI 2020 Microfilm Readers

  • John Vilburn
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      I wonder if there are any lenses in FHCs that are not being used. If so,
      perhaps someone could share.

      John

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
        Have you tried eBay or Craig's list?

        --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, John Vilburn <john@...> wrote:

        > I wonder if there are any lenses in FHCs that are not being used. If so,
        > perhaps someone could share.

      • Bill Buchanan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
          I would start by phoning FamilySearch Support at 1-866-406-1830 and asking
          for Family History Center Support. In a video presentation in 2011 they
          mentioned that they can get replacement parts. I would not start by
          assuming that you need to buy the replacement parts out of your own budget.
          My FHC may even have a spare, but I can't make any promises.

          Bill Buchanan