Vers 2: Re: [FHCNET] Indexing Whine (ignore if you like)

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2013
      I had a few spare minutes after-shift and went over to do
      some more indexing. Might've been a mistake on my part.

      I'm working on the Louisiana marriage records.

      When I reached the end of the 2nd half of the image, the
      progress bar said 80% finished. ??? I found that by
      clicking on the leftmost preset field I could bring up
      another pair of pages. OK, finished that; repeated twice;
      now says 90% complete.

      Turns out, there is a missing image in the batch. I had two
      copies of image 2 and none of image 3. I know this because I
      had two copies of pp this'nthat but none of that+1 and
      that+2. I had to finesse/game the system to get it to a
      point where it would allow me to QC and upload.

      I couldn't get to the feedback button from where I was, either.

      It's not the handwriting, it's the software.

      Yes, thanks, I do feel better now.

      Cheryl

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2013
        Hopefully this is a known issue, as each Indexing project has an associated wiki page they keep updated with finds like this.  I think they've set up things to link to the Wiki page from the Indexing software.