Scottish Church records on CD

  • Rose Ingram
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      A Branch in my Stake is applying for FHC computer only status. Would they be able to get the Scottish Church records on CD.

      Rose Ingram

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        That has now been put on initially Landesk but now Tivoli.  If they become a computer FHC they would be able to get it as far as I know.

        One problem I noticed after installing this is that it does not come up in the 'Programs' list when you go to select a program to run once installed when in Patron mode.  The two icons associated with the Tivoli download of the package involved do not install on the Patron side.  You'll need to install this on each computer you have in the new FHC once those are installed.  This also means that more than one person can be looking up things at the same time without needing to get the CD from someone else in the room.

        A Branch in my Stake is applying for FHC computer only status. Would they be able to get the Scottish Church records on CD.

        Rose Ingram

      • Paul Walworth
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
          Rose,

          That's question for support, only they can give you the answer.

          Paul