Re: [FHCNET] Google.doc? Vs. attachment Reply to: I need your help!

  • Emil O. Hanson
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 15, 2013
      David,
      Google Docs is one of the very best word processing systems related to
      all of the other Google apps available through the Google brand. If you
      used what is considered the best email system (gmail) or google mail. Docs
      would be at the top of your screen all the time for use. If you chose
      (wisely) to download the free advanced Google program called Google
      Chrome, Docs name would be changed and called 'Drive' as it becomes even
      more sophisticated. I have been using it for years and love it, Have even
      written my history with it.Good luck to you. Emil

      On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:05 PM, Geo. Pask <yuirpsk@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > For those of us not up on all the latest. HUH! What is a Google.doc and
      > where do I stick one?
      >
      > Tx,
      > David

      Emil O. Hanson

    • Darlene Hathaway
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 16, 2013
        Here is a link for a step by step handout I made for attaching sources

        https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7342099/My%20Source%20Box.pdf

        Darlene Hathaway