Re: [FHCNET] Sandbox for FSFT

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 21, 2013
      Just remember that (unlike the sandbox) any changes you make using the
      FamilySearch account will be made to the LIVE version of FamilyTree.

      Bill Buchanan

      On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Lise Embley <lise.embley@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I have created a regular FamilySearch (non LDS FamilySearch) account for
      > myself that I use to test and demo FamilySearch. That has worked well for
      > me...
      >
      > Lise
      >

      > On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:38 PM, maxine nelson mmnelson@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Is there one where I can demonstrate to nonmembers without signing in as
      > > myself?
      > > I'm giving a presentation at the public library.
      > > Maxine in NW Kansas
      > >

      > > On Jan 20, 2013, at 1:07 PM, Leslie Vaughn wrote:
      > >
      > > > New.familysearch had a sandbox for people to play in it and learn how
      > > do
      > > > it.
      > > >
      > > > Is there something similar for familysearch familytree?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks
      > > >
      > > > Leslie Vaughn

      > > maxine nelson
      > > mmnelson@...

      > --
      > Lise Embley
      > 757/645-9237 home
      > 757/903-5706 cell

      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com

    • amadori2
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 22, 2013
        Try this:

        https://training.familysearch.org/training/

        Ann A.

        --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie Vaughn" wrote:

        > New.familysearch had a sandbox for people to play in it and learn how to do
        > it.
        >

        > Is there something similar for familysearch familytree?
        >

        > Thanks
        >

        > Leslie Vaughn

      • Cindy Alldredge
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 27, 2013
          If any of the non members are indexers or have an account with familysearch
          you can sign in with their sign-in if they'll allow it.
          Or better yet make yourself another account without the membership info and
          sign in with that account to use for demos.

          Cindy Alldredge

        • Bill Buchanan
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 28, 2013
            Signing in with a Public FamilySearch account will hide the temple data.
            Please remember that on familysearch.org/tree you are working with live
            information, whether or not you are using an LDS account.
            Bill Buchanan
            On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM, Cindy Alldredge <cindyall@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > If any of the non members are indexers or have an account with familysearch
            > you can sign in with their sign-in if they'll allow it.
            > Or better yet make yourself another account without the membership info and
            > sign in with that account to use for demos.
            >
            > Cindy Alldredge

          • Paul Walworth
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 28, 2013
              I tried to get a none member patron signed in but was not able to do so.

              Paul

              ________________________________
              Signing in with a Public FamilySearch account will hide the temple data.
              Please remember that on familysearch.org/tree you are working with live
              information, whether or not you are using an LDS account.
              Bill Buchanan
              On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM, Cindy Alldredge cindyall@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > If any of the non members are indexers or have an account with familysearch
              > you can sign in with their sign-in if they'll allow it.
              > Or better yet make yourself another account without the membership info and
              > sign in with that account to use for demos.
              >
              > Cindy Alldredge

            • Shanna Jones
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 28, 2013
                Use KD 113106