Re: [FHCNET] Power Point Presentations for Teachings

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
      My FHC has been cashless for two years. The stake pays our costs, but we
      try to keep them to a minimum. We encourage patrons to use the old
      cheap-to-operate laser printer rather than the newer expensive-to-operate
      inkjet. Even there, we refill cartridges to save money. Our costs may go
      up if we get a new Lexmark from FHC Support, but we will see.

      Bill Buchanan
      On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 9:29 PM, Terri Jaskolka <tjaskolka@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > We do not charge to print out FORs (the barcode form taken to the temple),
      > but otherwise charge $.20/pg for any copies or printouts. This is supposed
      > to cover our supply costs, but I find that the Stake still has to
      > supplement our expenses.
      >
      > On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 12:12 AM, <swensengen@...> wrote:
      >

      > > We are looking at possible changes to our FHC.
      > >
      > > I am wondering how many FHC's out there that do not charge for copies or
      > > other supplies or scanner usage to patrons?
      > >
      > > Does your stake pay for all of the expenses, printer cartridges, paper,
      > > Misc office supplies, cleaning supplies, maintenance repair to equipment,
      > > etc?
      > >
      > > Just wondering?
      > >
      > > thanks, Carol

      Bill Buchanan