Re: [FHCNET] Pruning the Temple Ordinances List

  • Lois Casson
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2 3:19 PM
      I have a whole lot more than 117 names on my list but I submit
      everything directly to temples files and as I need names for endowments
      and sealings I print some off. I work at the temple so leave my cards
      there. This is the system I use to make sure no one is left in limbo
      when I die.

      Lo in Flo

      On 5/2/2012 3:31 PM, Travis Morris wrote:

      > Recently a member in our ward died. After her funeral I, as a FH
      > consultant, tried to access her file in order to release her Temple
      > Ordinance List. Our ward clerk is right on the ball and had already
      > reported her death and her file was sealed. FamilySearch support said only
      > a direct family member can get a name released from her sealed Temple
      > Ordinance list.
      > You have 117 names in your list. Can you do all the work on all those
      > names
      > before you die? Are you sure?
      > Travis
      >
      > From: FHCNET@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FHCNET%40yahoogroups.com>

      Lo in Flo
      Lois Kalander Casson
      Pensacola, FL

    • Tom Kemp
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2 3:47 PM
        A simple solution/upgrade feature.

        nFS should add a feature that let's us check box (on the left column) - and
        then easily execute a mass flip of records from reserved for us to do to
        general Temple file - or vice versa.

        This is a needed enhancement that would be very handy.
        Tom

      • Bill Buchanan
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2 5:54 PM
          Amen Brother. Please send your message to support@... .