Indexing Arbitrators classes

  • Venita Roylance
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      The Family History Training Center (in Orem, Utah) has scheduled a couple of classes for people who are interested in becoming arbitrators. If you are an experienced indexer and wish to learn the keys to being an excellent arbitrator, you are invited to attend. There will be two classes taught this Friday (May 4), one from 10:00 a.m. to noon; the other from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. They are both open to everyone, and there is no charge. They will be taught by experienced indexers/arbitrators.

      The Family History Training Center is located at 1075 South Geneva Road, Orem. (About one block north of the intersection of Geneva Road and University Parkway.) It's in the northeast corner of a double-stake center. You'll see our sign on the wall there. Come in our door. All other doors in the building will be locked.

      Venita

      Family History Training Center
      http://www.familyhistorytraining.org/