Cordless phone

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      I spent a frustrating Support call with a family history consultant in
      a FHC, where they did not have a cordless phone and where the
      telephone cord was really short. So every instruction and item of
      feedback had to be relayed through the consultant (at the telephone)
      to the patron (at the computer). Sometimes the instructions were
      garbled in translation.

      Before our FHC got a cordless phone (less than $40), I brought a 25
      foot phone card from home (about $3), so that I could talk with the
      technician while sitting at the computer. If you do not currently have
      some way to talk to Support while you are at any of your computers,
      please consider it.

      --

      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com