An arbitrator scratch your head moment- OFF TOPIC

  • Lois Casson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2012
      I was reviewing an arbitrated batch today. On one name I had entered
      Gertrude...the other indexer entered Gerturde...the arbitrator selected
      Gerturde....I looked at the census image and saw that it was actually
      GERTUDE that was entered. Duh!!! What was the rhyme or reason for the
      arbitrator's decision, if you are not going to look at the image do you
      choose the correct spelling or the misspelling...oh well, just another
      day in the world of indexing...keepin on ... almost at 4000 names
      entered holding at 98% accuracy.

      --
      Lo in Flo
      Lois Kalander Casson