Re: Clarification please . . .

  • Sheila Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      *Amen, Brother Schell*

      Re: Clarification please from Terry Mason
      Posted by: "RSchell1223@..." RSchell1223@...
      rschell1223
      Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 am (PST)

      I peruse these posts daily to gain new information that I can share with my
      consultants and have only responded here on a couple of occasions.
      However I would like to also share my concerns about all of the bickering
      here.
      We're all engaged in this work, with the same goal - to further family
      history research. There are definitely glitches in the software but these
      issues can be addressed in a positive manner. May we strive to follow the
      Spirit as we're engaged in this important work.
      Ron Schell
      Turlock, CA

      Sheila Anne (Huff) Harrison
      120 River Bend Dr., Apt 114
      Georgetown, TX 78628-3376
      512-240-5850 (home)
      713-553-9318 (cell)
      *sheilanneharrison@...* <sheilanneharrison@...>
      **
      *FamilySearch Support 1-866-406-1830*

      Note: If you forward this e-mail, please delete the forwarding history,
      which includes my e-mail address. It is a courtesy to me and others who may
      not wish to have their e-mail addresses sent all over the world. Erasing
      the history helps prevent �spammers� from mining addresses and prevents
      viruses from being propagated. Thank you!