Re: Do your students use source citations?

  • tmason1
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 29, 2012
      DL,

      Perhaps there is an idea in the following new.FamilySearch Knowledge Documents in the Help Center about linking to scanned images and setting up your computer to find them.

      Document ID: 107227 How to set up PAF (Personal Ancestral File) database files and multimedia files on Windows XP

      https://new.familysearch.org/help/viewdocument?documentId=107227&sliceId=SAL_Public&userQuery=107227

      How to rebuild multimedia links in a PAF data file5164p_en

      Finding and moving all multimedia files 105906

      https://new.familysearch.org/help/viewdocument?documentId=105906&sliceId=SAL_Public&userQuery=105906

      How to share multimedia from a PAF database 102863

      Where to store multimedia for PAF 3729p_en

      What is the best way to store multimedia files?105889

      If you would like some personal assistance and to discuss this, send me a message apart from this list with your phone number directly to my e-mail address and I'll gladly look at your set-up in a remote session.

      Terry Mason