nFS down?

  • Tom Kemp
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 10 8:08 PM
      Anyone know why nFS is down tonight?
      Tom
    • Lois Casson
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 10 8:29 PM
        Yes, it is apparently down. I got the message in several different languages. ;-).

        Lois Casson

          Thanks for letting us know, I thought it was my computer.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 10 9:10 PM
            They have been having a lot of Tech problems with many of their websites

            Paul

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 10 9:30 PM
              No problema Lee...the Greens have been in the last two Thurs. evenings.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 10 10:11 PM
                It's back up and running.
                Tom