Re: [FHCNET] Middle East records

  • Leslie Vaughn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 4:14 AM
      I'd check the catalog to see if there are any films on the subject and familysearch.org to check out what might be there. Also check the wiki. I haven't checked but I'd seriously doubt you will find anything of substance and probably nothing at all.

      I don't know where else to look.

      Hope I am wrong.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 4:45 AM
        If you want to look for the records the Church has the best place is in the old FHLC website.  I didn't find much but this is what I did find just by typing in Kuwait;
        Kuwait (State)

        Topics

        Kuwait (State) - Civil registration

        Kuwait (State) - Gazetteers

        Kuwait (State) - Genealogy

        Kuwait (State) - History

        Kuwait (State) - History - Dictionaries

        Kuwait (State) - Names, Personal

        Kuwait (State) - Nobility

        Kuwait (State) - Social life and customs

        Paul