RE: [FHCNET] ancestry.com: "institutional" or "library edition" ?

  • Shanna Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2011
      Hello Dolly,

      The Ancestry.com access is the Library version. It is a test agreement
      between FamilySearch and Ancestry.com and it may at times be limited by the
      number of users allowed on. The test will go for a few months, be
      re-evaluated, and then there may be changes made. This information came
      from the RootsTech conference in Salt Lake City with Jay Verkler of
      FamilySearch and Tim Sullivan of Ancestry.com in attendance.

      Shanna Jones

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2011
        Shanna Jones

        Thanks, I missed that broadcast