Help please!!

  • GloriaD
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      We are participating in the polk county family week on the 13th. I need to make a flyer about our family history center, we have not been opened long need to let everyone know we opened and willing to help. NOt good at making up flyers could someone help me please. if you can just email me and i will send you the info . thanks Gloria
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        I can help with you getting a page up for your center on FamilySearch Wiki.  Just need the name of the center and I can get the page in with the right name, and then help with the rest of the article on it, I've written one other so far for my center.

        We are participating in the polk county family week on the 13th. I need to make a flyer about our family history center, we have not been opened long need to let everyone know we opened and willing to help. NOt good at making up flyers could someone help me please. if you can just email me and i will send you the info . thanks Gloria

      • Alan Whitcomb
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
          If you write me (off list) with the name of your FHC, the address, hours, a
          flyer could be sent to you via email for you to print up.

          What size paper do you want to print it on? Overlapping 8 1/2 x 11 makes it
          bigger and yet easy to print.

          Sorry to say (maybe not as this is a genealogy forum) I will be gone on
          Thursday to attend my mother's funeral. I discovered that nFS won't let me
          reserve her work (I have asked my wife to do it) but at least in a year, no
          one else can reserve the work either.

          Alan W.