Re: on line film ordering

  • norm_jones
    Message 1 of 66 , Sep 1, 2010
      We have been running the on-line ordering system all this year in Australia, and although there were some initial teething problems, it's now working quite well. The orders are turning up in good time now, sometimes just as fast as we used to get them from inside Australia. The administrator functions are still not entirely right, but it's relatively easy to register films in and out, and the patrons have now embraced the idea quite well, after some initial caution.

      Norm
      Canberra Australia FHC

      --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, "emregister" <emregister@...> wrote:

      > There has been no discussion regarding on line film ordering that started in
      > Canada on Thursday. It has been difficult to get answers so I am hoping we
      > can share our information here.
      >
      > We have been experiencing difficulty with the \admin software and the
      > arithmetic. Has anyone else encountered any problems?
      >
      > Eric

    • Paul Walworth
      Message 66 of 66 , Jan 8, 2013
        As an CSM we were able to fix things for the directors.  So I believe they can still do this, but I do understand the frustration.  It was easier to fix them for the directors at that time, been over a year, than it was for them to find a way to complete some transactions.  I thought by now they would have changed to the new program.

        Paul

        Thanks Paul, Magento is just not a very intuitive program.  It is too
        frustrating to have to go to a KD so much
        Elliott