Re: [FHCNET] Ancestry Account

  • Tom & Liz Allman
    Message 1 of 38 , Mar 29, 2010
      The FHC Portal sites are a very poor substitute for Ancestry. I have never found anything useful on World Vital Records. Footnote is extremely slow if it is working at all. Godfrey does have a good newspaper archive, but the rest is mostly New England records. The other portal sites have little of interest. Wish we could get Ancestry.com back.

      Tom
      Message 38 of 38 , Mar 31, 2010
        Thanks so much. I will try this.

        Lesllie