New moderator for FHCNET

  • Ileen Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      Welcome Russell Houghton as a FHCNET moderator. I'm getting up in years and
      want to be sure FHCNET continues if anything ever happens to me. We will be
      working together to moderate FHCNET.

      Ileen Johnson
      FHCNET List Owner

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
        Ileen Johnson wrote:

        > Welcome Russell Houghton as a FHCNET moderator. I'm getting up in years and
        > want to be sure FHCNET continues if anything ever happens to me. We will be
        > working together to moderate FHCNET.
        >
        > Ileen Johnson
        > FHCNET List Owner

        Welcome to the job, Russell. I'll try to behave. ;)

        Cheryl Singhal
        Washington DC Temple FHC staffer
      • Joan Raney
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
          Cheryl wrote:

          > Welcome to the job, Russell. I'll try to behave. ;)

          Sometimes it's good to think outside the box. That's when we might be
          able to climb over our brick walls--genealogically speaking!

          Oh, and welcome Bro. Houghton--you have your work cut out for you :-)

          Joan in NC