Affiliate Software Programs

  • ileenjohnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
      I have posted a .pdf file containing my "analysis" of some of the new FamilySearch affiliate programs. I started this project trying to make a spread sheet listing the software and the features each provided. The more I worked on this the more confused I became. It is nigh impossible to compare the programs with one another since they all have similar, yet different, features.

      So this is my compromise. I tried to keep it positive, focusing on the strong points of each program rather than the negative (what it lacked or what we disliked).

      Ileen Johnson
      FHCNET List Owner