New file uploaded to FHCNET

  • FHCNET@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 98 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FHCNET
      group.

      File : /Affiliate Software Programs.pdf
      Uploaded by : ileenjohnson <ileenjohnson@...>
      Description : Affiliate Software Programs

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      ileenjohnson <ileenjohnson@...>
    • Bill Buchanan
      Message 98 of 98 , Jun 8, 2011
        Thanks for uploading it Russell, and special thanks for providing it Wendy!

        Last night I discovered how wonderful the FamilySearch training videos on
        Ireland are. I have researched in Ireland off and on for years, but these
        videos had information I was unaware of. (e.g. the very limited nature of
        FamilySearch holdings for Irish parish records, out of all that is
        available)

        https://learning.familysearch.org/researchcourses.
        There are over 160 courses in streaming video, from introductory courses to
        advanced. We need to make sure that our patrons and ward members are aware
        of these. The ones I looked at (2 on England and 2 on Ireland) were
        excellent.

        I was disappointed that I could not find a way to save the videos. (At home,
        my internet is inadequate for streaming video, but at the FHC it is not a
        problem.)

        Be sure to check out these videos and make sure that your staff and
        consultants check them out.

        --
        Bill Buchanan
        blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com