Re: [FHCNET] Re: Feedback on FamilySearch Affiliates

  • Russell Hltn
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
      On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 10:09 AM, ileenjohnson <ileenjohnson@...> wrote:
      > Tim,
      >
      > Yes, this topic is very acceptable.
      >
      > Ileen

      Tim, sorry if I'm pointing out the obvious, but Ileen is the list
      owner, so you're good to go.
    • emregister
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
        I must disagree. I think this is a great place to post and to read opinions
        and comments regarding FS affiliates - or any other program or website that
        may be used by patrons.

        Eric

        To: FHCNET@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [FHCNET] Feedback on FamilySearch Affiliates

        Tim -

        I don't think I can adequately express how glad I am that you're here and
        interested in hearing from us. I'd be more than happy to provide feedback,
        but would suggest that any requested info be sent to you directly and kept
        off the list. Our opinions about the software we use, and the need (or lack
        of need) for an affiliate program can lean a little toward dogmatism ...
        they can make for interesting reading, but really detract from the spirit of
        the group.

        What kind of feedback are you looking for, specifically? While I can't
        speak for the other members of the list, I don't know when a feature that I
        desire (but can't get) or an issue that bugs me is the result of an
        affiliate's programming priorities or a shortcoming in the API.

        - Stephen

        On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 7:40 PM, timothygcross
        <timothygcross@...>wrote:

        > I continue to be impressed with the knowledge and experience this group
        > provides.
        >
        > My current assignment is with FamilySearch Affiliates -- companies
        > developing products and services that work with FamilySearch. Is it
        > appropriate for me to request feedback occasionally from this group
        > regarding FamilySearch Affiliates?
        >
        > Tim

        Groups Links