Re: [FHCNET] FamilySearch Affiliate Information Sharing

  • Venita Roylance
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi Tim,

      This kind of service will be excellent for the half of the church members who are first or second generation members who truly don't link into anybody that is already in the nFS database who has multiple problems in their ancestral families. For the other half of us, there is still a lot of cleaning up to be done - combining, separating, editing, etc. - before it's time to add photos that may otherwise be linked to the wrong person. It will be super when the time is right, not only for photos, but also for digital copies of original records.

      In the meantime, perhaps someone will develop a program that will allow us to create web pages featuring our personal genealogy data with the photos, etc., and include the PID of our people which will automatically link to that person in nFS. One would need to be able to udate the posted data whenever the need or desire arose - sort of like RootsWeb WorldConnect on steroids... What think ye, developers? Could personal genealogy websites be part of the FamilySearch Community?

      Venita

      On Mar 1, 2010, at 7:24 AM, timothygcross wrote:

      > This is an example of a post that I would like feedback on regarding the affiliates.
      >
      > We are exploring a concept around openly sharing information, images, sites, etc., in the FamilySearch Community. The idea is that when something is posted or published on FamilySearch or on an affiliate site, this information is immediately accessible through any of the affiliate software products or services. One example of this is www.photoloom.com.
      >
      > www.photoloom.com is a site where we are able to upload pictures of our ancestors. Since www.photoloom.com is an affiliate, we are able to log into nFS from this site and access the FamilySearch Tree. This tree information is then used to identify persons in the photos. Once our ancestors are identified in the pictures, this information is made available to the FamilySearch Community via the FS Person ID. Imagine pictures of your ancestors on every pedigree draw by FamilySearch or an Affiliate. An example of this is www.TreeSeek.com.
      >
      > www.TreeSeek.com is an affiliate that generates charts from nFS. For the 4-generation charts with pictures, www.TreeSeek.com uses nFS to create the tree and then accesses the pictures on www.photoloom.com identified for each ancestor. The result is a nice 4-generation chart using nFS tree information coupled with photos from www.photoloom.com.
      >
      > My questions for the group include:
      > 1. Is the FamilySearch Community concept appealing?
      > 2. Are there sites you would like to see become part of the FamilySearch Community?
      > 3. Do you think this particular example of photo tagging is something youth would engage in? Youth currently do similar tagging of photos on facebook, just not for their ancestors.
      >
      > Thank you for your consideration.
      >
      > Tim
      >
      > p.s. Should we set up a different group to discuss these types of posts? Or, is it "ok" on FHCNet?

    • Paul Walworth
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
        I like the program, but I see you can only add 5-7 photos unless you want to purchase more space.
        Thanks
        Paul

        ________________________________

      • vctinney@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
          It seems that what you desire to do
          is somewhat similar to the currently
          refined Web "Show options" resource
          found on web searches with Google.

          With the "Show options" format, nearby,
          one can get nearly information concerning
          http://tinyurl.com/y9ybupx
          The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-
          day Saints, or a new custom location.
          such as London, England.
          http://tinyurl.com/yzwfpd5
          The search gives maps and LDS
          businesses, etc.

          Additionally, these searches
          can be refined by:Images
          Videos
          News
          Blogs
          Updates
          Books
          Discussions
          Also, time periods and other variations.

          Google is providing the LDS Church with
          a "face" in the world, with present tools
          connecting to FHCs and LDS organizations.
          Internalization of LDS resources, without
          recognition of need by individuals on the
          outside of the system, limits the message
          of the Church to the worldwide community.

          In light of this situation, I made a complete
          review of all the best of the web resources
          offered within the LDS link sites, expanded
          on their references, to include complementary
          authorities for an Internet Education Directory.

          I have just completed UPDATING
          http://tinyurl.com/yhtcuso
          Ancestor Roots Information: OneSource
          Genealogy and Family History Searchable Databases.
          http://www.academic-genealogy.com/ancestorrootsinformationdatabases.htm

          This involved reviewing over 195 pages
          of link checks, to assure current
          clean
          access to all of the International data records.

          Every
          known global resource has been
          presented in brief outline, including
          sub
          sets to every key genealogy and family
          history resource. I have
          established
          "current information" link sets throughout
          the site, so
          that automatically, anyone
          using the site will be updated from within
          the directory itself, and thus all can be
          assured of the most
          currently available
          free or fee resources, irrespective of which
          individual or group is placing them on the
          Internet, whatever the
          source.

          I hope many on this list will find significant
          benefit
          from the freely researched resources
          presented here.

          V. Chris
          & Tom Tinney, Sr.

          ________________________________

          ____________ _________ _________ __

[...]

        • Snow, Donald R.
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
            Tim, I think this email list is an excellent
            place for you to tell us about things like this
            www.photoloom.com website. I wasn't aware of it
            until your note. The only thing I would
            recommend is that it be mentioned at the start
            that it is commercial and costs $39/year for 5
            gigs of storage, so that we would know at the
            start whether we want to investigate it further
            and/or talk about it in our classes.

            The idea of a FamilySearch Community of sites
            that could link to nFS is a good idea, in my
            opinion. What about FamilySearch itself having a
            free website where images and links could be
            stored so they could be linked to the PID's on
            nFS? Then they wouldn't have to be in nFS itself
            and would be accessible to everyone, whether they
            have a nFS log in or not. I like the method
            photoloom uses to tag people and think that many
            youth (and older folks) would be willing to tag their uploaded images.

            Typical questions I have: I assume TreeSeek
            is commercial, so how much do they charge to put
            together a 4-generation chart from nFS data with
            photos from photoloom? And does TreeSeek work if
            you haven't paid for a photoloom account yourself?

            Don

            At 08:24 AM 3/1/2010, timothygcross wrote:

            >This is an example of a post that I would like
            >feedback on regarding the affiliates.
            >
            >We are exploring a concept around openly sharing
            >information, images, sites, etc., in the
            >FamilySearch Community. The idea is that when
            >something is posted or published on FamilySearch
            >or on an affiliate site, this information is
            >immediately accessible through any of the
            >affiliate software products or services. One
            >example of this is www.photoloom.com.
            >
            >www.photoloom.com is a site where we are able to
            >upload pictures of our ancestors. Since
            >www.photoloom.com is an affiliate, we are able
            >to log into nFS from this site and access the
            >FamilySearch Tree. This tree information is then
            >used to identify persons in the photos. Once our
            >ancestors are identified in the pictures, this
            >information is made available to the
            >FamilySearch Community via the FS Person ID.
            >Imagine pictures of your ancestors on every
            >pedigree draw by FamilySearch or an Affiliate.
            >An example of this is www.TreeSeek.com.
            >
            >www.TreeSeek.com is an affiliate that generates
            >charts from nFS. For the 4-generation charts
            >with pictures, www.TreeSeek.com uses nFS to
            >create the tree and then accesses the pictures
            >on www.photoloom.com identified for each
            >ancestor. The result is a nice 4-generation
            >chart using nFS tree information coupled with photos from www.photoloom.com.
            >
            >My questions for the group include:
            >1. Is the FamilySearch Community concept appealing?
            >2. Are there sites you would like to see become
            >part of the FamilySearch Community?
            >3. Do you think this particular example of photo
            >tagging is something youth would engage in?
            >Youth currently do similar tagging of photos on
            >facebook, just not for their ancestors.
            >
            >Thank you for your consideration.
            >
            >Tim
            >
            >p.s. Should we set up a different group to
            >discuss these types of posts? Or, is it "ok" on FHCNet?

            >- Release Date: 03/01/10 01:34:00

            Donald R. Snow, Math Faculty, Nauvoo University http://www.nauvoouniversity.com
            Retired Professor of Mathematics, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
            snowd@...

          • Tim Cross
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
              The interesting thing about affiliate sites is the more traffic they see, the more options they have to make the site free while making money via ads or something else.
              Photoloom currently charges an annual fee.
              TreeSeek is currently free.  The pdf files that TreeSeek creates can be saved, shared (email, etc.), or printed out.
              I recently emailed a 9-generation chart to my ward consultant who is much better at research than I am.  Within a week she showed up at my door with hardcopy printouts of sources that extended one of my end-of-lines.  FH Consultants are awesome!
              Tim

              Message 6 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
                I was just informed that the site increased from 5 free photos to 200 free photos.  It is interesting how things change.
                Tim

                Message 7 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
                  Thanks as that would make it a lot more usable.
                  Paul

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
                    Tim it may not be possible but, for those of us that have Ancestry.com
                    subscriptions it certainly would be great if you could get them to allow
                    access to their user submitted pictures and other images. We currently
                    link them to our family file that we have uploaded. I'm sure it works
                    quite similar to what you have in mind. I hate having to keep track in
                    so many different locations and programs and websites.

                    I think the whole process would be wonderful, it would probably resolve
                    a lot of duplication and effort. Then we could focus more on what we are
                    charged to do....take those "new" ancestors to the temple!

                    BTW, RootsMagic already links photos and other images to your family
                    files so adding an additional link to allow links to online images would
                    probably be extremely easy for Bruce Buzbee to do. Have him test it out
                    for you.

                    SueM

                    timothygcross wrote:

                    > This is an example of a post that I would like feedback on regarding
                    > the affiliates.
                    >
                    > We are exploring a concept around openly sharing information, images,
                    > sites, etc., in the FamilySearch Community. The idea is that when
                    > something is posted or published on FamilySearch or on an affiliate
                    > site, this information is immediately accessible through any of the
                    > affiliate software products or services. One example of this is
                    > www.photoloom.com.
                    >
                    > www.photoloom.com is a site where we are able to upload pictures of
                    > our ancestors. Since www.photoloom.com is an affiliate, we are able to
                    > log into nFS from this site and access the FamilySearch Tree. This
                    > tree information is then used to identify persons in the photos. Once
                    > our ancestors are identified in the pictures, this information is made
                    > available to the FamilySearch Community via the FS Person ID. Imagine
                    > pictures of your ancestors on every pedigree draw by FamilySearch or
                    > an Affiliate. An example of this is www.TreeSeek.com.
                    >
                    > www.TreeSeek.com is an affiliate that generates charts from nFS. For
                    > the 4-generation charts with pictures, www.TreeSeek.com uses nFS to
                    > create the tree and then accesses the pictures on www.photoloom.com
                    > identified for each ancestor. The result is a nice 4-generation chart
                    > using nFS tree information coupled with photos from www.photoloom.com.
                    >
                    > My questions for the group include:
                    > 1. Is the FamilySearch Community concept appealing?
                    > 2. Are there sites you would like to see become part of the
                    > FamilySearch Community?
                    > 3. Do you think this particular example of photo tagging is something
                    > youth would engage in? Youth currently do similar tagging of photos on
                    > facebook, just not for their ancestors.
                    >
                    > Thank you for your consideration.
                    >
                    > Tim
                    >
                    > p.s. Should we set up a different group to discuss these types of
                    > posts? Or, is it "ok" on FHCNet?

                  • Gary Templeman
                    Message 9 of 20 , Mar 1, 2010
                      I think it is a wonderful concept that will be difficult to properly
                      implement. As has been alluded to, nFS currently still has MAJOR problems
                      with records that are combinations of people who are NOT the same. Until
                      that issue is resolved, attaching pictures just adds to the complexity. When
                      there are records in nFS that have such problems as age ranges for
                      birthdates spanning over a hundred years, people combined with a parent or
                      grandparent of the same name and so on I foresee images as a huge source of
                      contention.

                      As an example, consider what might happen if someone adds a picture for John
                      Doe (who has his son, John Jr. combined in error). When someone else later
                      (properly) uncombines Jr., WHO does the picture stay attached to? Or do you
                      duplicate the picture and have it travel with both records, one of which is
                      wrong? Will you only allow the original uploader to delete or correct a
                      picture attachment error?

                      In the current system, one cannot edit another person's submission, only add
                      another opinion or dispute. While there are some advantages to having a
                      situation where information is never removed, carrying that same principle
                      into pictures means there will be a lot of opinions like, "The picture
                      attached to PID xyz is NOT really Aunt Sally".

                      I do think it would be a wonderful addition for settled lines where everyone
                      is in agreement on the pedigree. But unless you can keep pictures out of the
                      mixed up lines, or have some way to enforce some kind of strict
                      documentation that the picture really is the claimed person, I say that your
                      resources are better spent elsewhere. I believe it would be more prudent to
                      fix the current problems before moving on to something new that will suffer
                      the same flaw.

                      Gary Templeman

                      <snip> One example of this is www.photoloom.com.

                      > www.photoloom.com is a site where we are able to upload pictures of our
                      > ancestors. Since www.photoloom.com is an affiliate, we are able to log
                      > into nFS from this site and access the FamilySearch Tree. This tree
                      > information is then used to identify persons in the photos. Once our
                      > ancestors are identified in the pictures, this information is made
                      > available to the FamilySearch Community via the FS Person ID. Imagine
                      > pictures of your ancestors on every pedigree draw by FamilySearch or an
                      > Affiliate.
                    • Russell Hltn
                      Message 10 of 20 , Mar 2, 2010

                        #3, Maybe at some point. I'm cautious right now for reasons I'll make clear.
                        #2, Findagrave.com. It already has a large collection of headstone
                        photos. It does have some genealogy lines, but it doesn't handle it
                        all that well and it's a secondary purpose of the site.
                        #1, Yes, with reservations. One has to consider all the ways that
                        people use, abuse, and get bent out of shape about. One would need to
                        craft some kind of policy about how to handle things.

                        Some issues I've seen or at least heard of:
                        - Someone will take photos from the site and post it elsewhere without
                        permission. (Technically illegal due to copyright restrictions.)

                        - Someone will take photos from other sites and post it to nFS without
                        proper permission.

                        - Someone will post "documents" using the photo feature.

                        - Someone will post generic photos - such as the steamship they
                        crossed over on, or a Purple Heart for a soldier was was awarded one.

                        - Sooner or later someone will upload something offensive. Perhaps
                        blatantly offensive, or at least upsetting - such as a criminal mug
                        shot. Or perhaps a post-mortem photo.

                        - Someone will upload a photo that someone disputes as being the wrong person.

                        - What about photos uploaded with large "copyright" messages or watermarks?

                        In short, any stupid thing you can think of WILL happen. Some
                        reasonable, some "out there".

                        For myself, I think I'd like the option to restrict the photo. For
                        example,it would only be visible to those "of blood". It wouldn't be
                        visible to looky-loos.

                        To avoid the problem when a person is "split", I'd suggest that a
                        photo be attached to only one singular person ID. That way, the
                        person could only be combined, never split.
                      • Marian Johnson
                        Message 11 of 20 , Mar 2, 2010
                          TreeSeek doesn't know how to handle diacritics for names and places in foreign languages. It leaves these letters out altogether.

                          --- In FHCNET@yahoogroups.com, Tim Cross <timothygcross@...> wrote:

                          > The interesting thing about affiliate sites is the more traffic they see, the more options they have to make the site free while making money via ads or something else.
                          > Photoloom currently charges an annual fee.
                          > TreeSeek is currently free.  The pdf files that TreeSeek creates can be saved, shared (email, etc.), or printed out.
                          > I recently emailed a 9-generation chart to my ward consultant who is much better at research than I am.  Within a week she showed up at my door with hardcopy printouts of sources that extended one of my end-of-lines.  FH Consultants are awesome!
                          > Tim

                        • Tim Cross
                          Message 12 of 20 , Mar 2, 2010
                            Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  Very good discussion thread.
                            I think personal genealogy websites could be part of this.
                            I know it isn't exactly what you are requesting but footnote is working with us.  I created a couple of simple pages for a few of my ancestors to get a feel for how things might work:  http://www.footnote.com/page/110457803_john_henry_cross/Note the link to nFS.  We are working to make this integration much tighter.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Mar 2, 2010
                              Tim, I think there might be some confusion on how these affiliate systems
                              might work with the photos. Could you provide some background on how some of
                              these issues are being handled? As I understand it based on my experience on
                              other sites, these pictures would be housed at PhotoLoom with a link to a
                              nFS PID. These photos would not be housed on nFS or viewed in the pedigree
                              charts. Is that correct?

                              The BYU project that I was testing looked at your tree in nFS and kept track
                              of when a document was added to anyone connected to you in your tree. Then
                              it would notify you if someone added something to your line. I think that
                              would calm some of the concerns that I have seen here about anyone/everyone
                              seeing information that you added. However, in that case anyone could
                              randomly read the journals that were being indexed.
                              As far as copyright is concerned, would the submissions be ruled under
                              creative commons? Therefore anyone wanting to copy the photo would be
                              allowed? If someone is concerned about their phot being copied why would
                              they put it on the internet?

                              Miles Meyer
                              Jacksonville, FL

                            • Russell Hltn
                              Message 14 of 20 , Mar 2, 2010
                                On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 5:48 AM, Miles Meyer <milesmeyer@...> wrote:
                                > As far as copyright is concerned, would the submissions be ruled under
                                > creative commons? Therefore anyone wanting to copy the photo would be
                                > allowed?

                                I think you'd have fewer submitters.

                                > If someone is concerned about their phot being copied why would
                                > they put it on the internet?

                                <sigh> I've seen this issue enough elsewhere to know this could well
                                spawn it's own long thread. It's a hot topic. One one side are
                                people who want the freedom to take what they want and repost it.
                                They also seem to confuse what's easy with what's right. On the other
                                side are people who ask that everyone respect THE LAW. (I tend to be
                                the latter.) According to the law, I can post things on a website and
                                ask that it not be republished.

                                Car thefts happen all the time. But I don't see anyone arguing that I
                                shouldn't own a car if having my car stolen would upset me so much.

                                A quick primer on copyright can be found here:
                                http://www.pddoc.com/copyright/genealogy_copyright_fundamentals.htm

                                Note, I'm not talking about people taking photos to put in a private
                                file. The issue (to me at least) is people taking photos and
                                *publishing* them by placing them on a website.

                                Do you really want to allow anyone to take a photo of your
                                GGrandfather and publish it in their (unrelated) tree just because
                                "it's an old person and I wanted to see what they looked like"? What
                                if it was attached to an unflattering story? Or perhaps taking a
                                number of photos, making a collage and selling it on eBay? (It's
                                happened.) That's what would happen under "creative commons", and you
                                can't do anything about it.

                                I know I won't be contributing any of my family photos to be used and
                                abused as anyone sees fit. This is also why I'd like to see a
                                "privacy option" to limit who can see the photos. I'm willing to
                                share with family, not to "the world".

                                (Timothy, see what you're in for? <grin>)
                              • Venita Roylance
                                Message 15 of 20 , Mar 7, 2010
                                  Hi Tim,

                                  I just happened upon a website that I find interesting and potentially very useful. It is called Ancestral Atlas and the URL is http://www.ancestralatlas.com/ancestral-atlas-genealogy-mapping-network.php

                                  Have you heard of it? Have a look.

                                  Venita

                                  On Mar 1, 2010, at 7:24 AM, timothygcross wrote:

                                  > This is an example of a post that I would like feedback on regarding the affiliates.
                                  >
                                  > We are exploring a concept around openly sharing information, images, sites, etc., in the FamilySearch Community. The idea is that when something is posted or published on FamilySearch or on an affiliate site, this information is immediately accessible through any of the affiliate software products or services. One example of this is www.photoloom.com.
                                  >
                                  > www.photoloom.com is a site where we are able to upload pictures of our ancestors. Since www.photoloom.com is an affiliate, we are able to log into nFS from this site and access the FamilySearch Tree. This tree information is then used to identify persons in the photos. Once our ancestors are identified in the pictures, this information is made available to the FamilySearch Community via the FS Person ID. Imagine pictures of your ancestors on every pedigree draw by FamilySearch or an Affiliate. An example of this is www.TreeSeek.com.
                                  >
                                  > www.TreeSeek.com is an affiliate that generates charts from nFS. For the 4-generation charts with pictures, www.TreeSeek.com uses nFS to create the tree and then accesses the pictures on www.photoloom.com identified for each ancestor. The result is a nice 4-generation chart using nFS tree information coupled with photos from www.photoloom.com.
                                  >
                                  > My questions for the group include:
                                  > 1. Is the FamilySearch Community concept appealing?
                                  > 2. Are there sites you would like to see become part of the FamilySearch Community?
                                  > 3. Do you think this particular example of photo tagging is something youth would engage in? Youth currently do similar tagging of photos on facebook, just not for their ancestors.
                                  >
                                  > Thank you for your consideration.
                                  >
                                  > Tim
                                  >
                                  > p.s. Should we set up a different group to discuss these types of posts? Or, is it "ok" on FHCNet?

                                • Kathryn Marshall
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Mar 7, 2010
                                    Tim,

                                    I raised the question of sharing information in the FamilySearch Community with some of our regular FHC patrons. They like the notion of being able to click a link from one web site to another that would have information about a particular ancestor found on both sites. Saving time filling in search fields and assuring that the same individual is being accessed on both sites are deemed valuable features.

                                    However, the patrons with whom I spoke are not willing to trade convenience for control over their own data, particularly family photos. If data were to be posted to FamilySearch, they definitely would want the data to remain with FamilySearch itself and not be funneled off to another entity. A strong sense of betrayal by particular entities remains for having used data collected from customers in ways the customers did not anticipate.

                                    Our patrons were open to being invited to upload images to an affiliate for a one time purpose with a small link, but not a pop-up ad. They did not welcome the Church sharing their images with others, and were leary of "bait and switch" sneaking in. A non-LDS couple was the most vehement that they would trust the Church not to hijack their precious family images, but would not trust a commercial affiliate. "We've had agreements before that were not honored." Our patrons are requiring reason to trust what will eventually be done with the data and images.

                                    Our youth would be open to tagging photos, but they do not know who is in old family photos in order to do so. Older patrons would be pleased to see correct names attached to old photos, and would welcome easy ways to zoom in and do that -- if they could be assured control over who sees the images. There is valid concern about offending family members in group photos when individuals in an image, or their nearest relatives, may not have given their permission for such a posting. Would there be restrictions on posting images of living persons?

                                    Linking names on familysearch with passenger lists and ship images would be desirable.
                                    http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ote/shipindx.htm
                                    http://stevemorse.org/

                                    I will request additional feedback at our next FHC staff meeting.

                                    KM Marshall, FHC Director

                                    Message 17 of 20 , Mar 8, 2010
                                      Venita,
                                      We are aware of and are talking with them.
                                      Tim

                                      I just happened upon a website that I find interesting and potentially very useful.  It is called Ancestral Atlas and the URL is http://www.ancestralatlas.com/ancestral-atlas-genealogy-mapping-network.php

                                      Have you heard of it?  Have a look.

                                      Venita

                                      On Mar 1, 2010, at 7:24 AM, timothygcross wrote:

                                      > This is an example of a post that I would like feedback on regarding the affiliates.
                                      >
                                      > We are exploring a concept around openly sharing information, images, sites, etc., in the FamilySearch Community. The idea is that when something is posted or published on FamilySearch or on an affiliate site, this information is immediately accessible through any of the affiliate software products or services. One example of this is www.photoloom.com.
                                      >
                                      > www.photoloom.com is a site where we are able to upload pictures of our ancestors. Since www.photoloom.com is an affiliate, we are able to log into nFS from this site and access the FamilySearch Tree. This tree information is then used to identify persons in the photos. Once our ancestors are identified in the pictures, this information is made available to the FamilySearch Community via the FS Person ID. Imagine pictures of your ancestors on every pedigree draw by FamilySearch or an Affiliate. An example of this is www.TreeSeek.com.
                                      >
                                      > www.TreeSeek.com is an affiliate that generates charts from nFS. For the 4-generation charts with pictures, www.TreeSeek.com uses nFS to create the tree and then accesses the pictures on www.photoloom.com identified for each ancestor. The result is a nice 4-generation chart using nFS tree information coupled with photos from www.photoloom.com.
                                      >
                                      > My questions for the group include:
                                      > 1. Is the FamilySearch Community concept appealing?
                                      > 2. Are there sites you would like to see become part of the FamilySearch Community?
                                      > 3. Do you think this particular example of photo tagging is something youth would engage in? Youth currently do similar tagging of photos on facebook, just not for their ancestors.
                                      >
                                      > Thank you for your consideration.
                                      >
                                      > Tim
                                      >
                                      > p.s. Should we set up a different group to discuss these types of posts? Or, is it "ok" on FHCNet?

                                    • emregister
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Mar 9, 2010
                                        I am hoping that someone from the vicinity of the almost completed Vancouver
                                        Temple can contact me off this list. If you are in or near Langley my email
                                        is emregister@...

                                        Eric