Re: [FHCNET] Hmm

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 27, 2010
      The biggest of these they have found has 8,000 assertions on it for just the one name, if you count all the children, etc., for that same person the total number of files associated with that one is 76,000.

      And they have a category of these they call 'black holes'.  Those almost no one outside of the teams building nFS has ever seen, those are the entries that seem to collect everything that even comes close to matching, and that one is still to be fully dealt with more than likely.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 28, 2010
        Couldn't nFS employees or volunteers be given the rights to delete out
        the duplicates that came in from PRF's for example? Seems to me that
        would make a huge difference.
        SueM