Re: [FHCNET] Hmm

  • Mark E. Gower
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 27 2:21 PM
      The current limit on combined records is 250 as of December 2009 Release. I understand that the IOUS problem has now abated to a manageable level.

      Mark E. Gower
      Mesa, Arizona, USA
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 27 2:37 PM
        The biggest of these they have found has 8,000 assertions on it for just the one name, if you count all the children, etc., for that same person the total number of files associated with that one is 76,000.

        And they have a category of these they call 'black holes'.  Those almost no one outside of the teams building nFS has ever seen, those are the entries that seem to collect everything that even comes close to matching, and that one is still to be fully dealt with more than likely.

        The current limit on combined records is 250 as of December 2009 Release. I understand that the IOUS problem has now abated to a manageable level.

        Mark E. Gower

        Mesa, Arizona, USA

      • Sue Maxwell
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 28 11:38 AM
          Couldn't nFS employees or volunteers be given the rights to delete out
          the duplicates that came in from PRF's for example? Seems to me that
          would make a huge difference.
          SueM