Pop-Up Blocker Problem with Printing FOR

  • Tom Kemp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      Yes Nancy. I had similar problems.

      Solution I found: Hold down the control key BEFORE you click on "print" in
      the Temple Submission Tab. The process takes awhile as the data is gathered
      and the Adobe PDF kicks in. Just hold the control key down until the PDF
      appears.

      The latest update of nFS seems to have 3 steps where you have to click on
      the print button. Be sure to keep that Control key pressed down the entire
      time. Don't release it until the PDF of your FOR appears and you can save
      it.

      This has been my solution.

      Tom