RE: [FHCNET] LDS Clerk's List

  • Bruce and Regine
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2002
      thanks! I will forward this to our HCman.
      Can't hurt. He can do what he wants with it then...
      Regine
    • Stockton FHC
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 3, 2002
        Hi List,
        LDS Clerks list is alive and well.
        For those that might be interested, this is a sample LDS Clerks
        newslist. At the bottom are the subscribe and list modes instructions.
        Sometimes there are many messages and the digests are very long, but
        better than receiving 21 messages for the day.

        Vern Taylor
        Stockton CA FHC co director
        El Dorado Ward membership clerk

        Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:38:03 -0500
        From: "ldsclerks-digest" <owner-ldsclerks-digest@...>
        To: ldsclerks-digest@mydomain
        Subject: ldsclerks-digest V2002 #36

        ldsclerks-digest Thursday, October 3 2002 Volume 2002 :
        Number 036

        LDSC: disciplinary council forms
        LDSC: Archives
        LDSC: MeetingHouse Family History Library
        Re: LDSC: HOH question
        LDSC: Printer Question
        LDSC: Wards and MS Works
        LDSC: Wards and MS Works #2
        } LDSC: disciplinary council forms
        LDSC: test
        LDSC: Win98 - was I dreaming this?
        LDSC: calendar software
        Re: LDSC: calendar software
        LDSC: Re: MeetingHouse Family History Library
        RE: LDSC: Win98 - was I dreaming this?
        LDSC: Re: calendar software
        LDSC: Re: Win98 - was I dreaming this?
        * RE: LDSC: Printer Question (only message I included in this
        sample. vt.)
        Re: LDSC: Re: Win98 - was I dreaming this?
        RE: LDSC: Printer Question
        RE: LDSC: Re: MeetingHouse Family History Library
        RE: LDSC: Printer Question

        See bottom of this message for subscription information and List URL.

        Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:43:18 -0500
        From: JKeller@...
        Subject: Re: LDSC: calendar software

        >From LDSClerks: Please see bottom of this message for subscription
        instructions and list URL.

        The pilot website for stakes and wards has a good calendar.
        LDS.ORG/UNITS
        When creating a stake calendar, you can mark an event so that it
        automatically appears on all the ward calendars, or only on a specific
        ward(s), depending on which boxes you check.

        John Keller
        Stake Clerk

        End of ldsclerks-digest V2002 #36
        To join regular list: subscribe ldsclerks

        =====
        Stockton Family History Center
        800 W. Brookside Road
        Stockton, CA 95207
        209-951-7060
        I only work on Genealogy on days that end in "Y".
        One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness, it is usually returned!

        http://sbc.yahoo.com