Re: [FHCNET] Re: New Family Search in Utah!

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2009
      Third or fourthe temple in Utah?  I only count Manti and Monticello, along with Twin Falls in Idaho.

      I heard a sidebar at the BYU Computerized Genealogy Conference before a session where it turns out the Idaho Falls got sent the rollout packets by mistake.

      Provo has a FOR reader and card printer.  This because of all the BYU students that have access and got it before they came here or were members in their home wards when it rolled out.