Re: Family Tree Training

  • Allan Hale
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      The Family Tree training module at this time is only available to Family Search Support Missionaries and NOT to consultants according to my Team Lead on Thursday. How soon before it will be available was discussed but not revealed.

      If you go to FCHNET.groups.yahoo.com and check past entries I believe you will find more revelations about nFS releases. As per Tim Cross's entry elsewhere on this summary rollout is progressing.

      Elder Allan Hale
      FamilySearch Support.