Re: [FHCNET] Elder Scott mentions nFS.

  • Alan Whitcomb
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 3:15 PM
      Tom,

      While I see that you wrote 32 minutes ago.. I am watching to a
      rebroadcast of the session. Different folks have different blessings
      (those that can see it on TV don't have nFS for example).

      Yet my wife and folks in Spain won't see this session for another 24
      hours (they never watch the Sunday afternoon session except by
      internet).

      Alan W.