Re: [FHCNET] Family Tree PM Update

  • Tim Cross
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2009
      The rollout continues to move forward.  We are working hard to add a few more features to the Family Tree necessary before we direct "new" patrons immediately onto it.  Once these features are in place, a more aggressive move to Family Tree will occur.

      Please continue to use and teach Family Tree for the features that are easier to use.  Let us know which features are easier and which are not so easy.

      Tim