RE: [FHCNET] Temple work for the living and the dead

  • Fred V Provoncha
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
      Again..no sealings to anyone were contemplated. This was a new church
      member, 1st time doing baptisms in a Temple. She wanted to have her deceased
      father and mother baptized. We brought a family group sheet. It was not
      allowed. Newfamilysearch help indicated it should have been. From the emails
      back and forth, it appears we should tell members that they need a FOR,
      regardless of the online knowledge document and the helpdesk. Having new
      members be disappointed the 1st time in a Temple is not desirable.Fred