release to prepared stakes

  • Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 9:33 AM
      I don't know if this would be too hard logistically, but it might be
      effective to "dangle a carrot" and rollout newFamilySearch first to the
      stakes that have prepared the best---by having at least one consultant
      called, registered and trained in each ward (and hopefully many more
      than one) and registered priesthood leaders and consultants who have
      done their lessons.

      Reward obedience.