St. George update

  • Shanna Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      Hello,

      I received another message from the St. George Temple this morning and an
      email from the Family History Department and St. George is not going live in
      June as I said yesterday. They may be switching over from the old recording
      system to the new on that date, but not going to new FamilySearch in the
      near future. The people who called me from the St. George Temple had a
      misunderstanding.

      Sorry for all of the excitement! We will just have to keep praying for the
      software developers!

      Thanks!

      Shanna Jones

      St. George