France On Line

  • Rose Ingram
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      The following was sent to my be a patron in my FHC who is researching Belgium and France.

      She says the link has a "List and All Links to Registers and Census Sites in France which are on the internet. All in French. Each department is organized differently - some are easier to navigate than others."

      Rose Ingram