Re: [FHCNET] Re: What type of microfilm/microfiche printer does the Church recommend?

  • Leslie Vaughn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
      I think what she means is that a colored paper/poster board is laid out on the flat surface on a regular film reader, not the reader printer) where the image is projected. Colored paper makes it much easier to see faded writing,etc. We keep some handy just for viewing. Then a digital picture is taken of that image. The picture taking is the step we haven't done.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        You remember, waaaaay back in the 90s, those clear report
        covers that came in various colors? If you can find some of
        those (or the overhead transparencies in colors --last one
        of those I bought was $1 a sheet), they make *excellent*
        color filters on the Canon film copier. Yellow and light
        orange are generally best, although I've had occasion to use
        blue.

        FWIW and ICYC. ;)

        Cheryl in DC