RE: [FHCNET] IGI Batch #M005038

  • Janell Vasquez
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 26, 2008
      Call FamilySearch Support - 866-406-1830 - ask for Indexing, then select the option for UDE questions, I believe it's option 4. That will take you to a group who can give you the film # that corresponds to the batch#, if the batch# isn't included on the IGI. (Sometimes they don't know that they can do that, if you get a new missionary on the phone.) From there you can order the film#.

      Good luck,
      Janell