Re: [FHCNET] Firefox v/s IE

    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
      And Firefox just released version 3.0.1 last week. I played with it a little
      last night. It has a really cool security feature that shows you 4 levels of
      security depending on how secure the website is. And the add-ons are great.
      The only problem I have had is sometimes playing media files because I don't
      have the most current add-on for that installed. I have gotten out of using
      IE for the most part.

      I really like the tabs in Firefox. I can have nFS, Ancestry, e-mail and any
      number of other pages open at the same time and all I have to do is click on
      the tab at the top of the page to view it (I see that IE has taken this idea
      in their most recent releases).

      Miles

    • ireneg36@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 12, 2008