Re: [FHCNET] Re: Missing ordinances on extraction generated submission.

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2008
      Try it again both with and without login to be sure it's the same one (it is, but seeing if there is something else odd doesn't hurt), here are the complete details on the birthplace and date.

      Chester, Burlington, New Jersey

      (no United States).

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2008
        Jim and Eileen, IGI batch C005296 was extracted from FHL film
        #0494195 which consists of New Jersey records, Births Atlantic-Hudson
        v. 12 1882-1883 . So it's from the temple file and maybe waiting for
        other ordinances, too. Regarding IGI batches without the film
        number, we've got a database here at the London FHC that we can look
        up most of them in since our patrons find so many of them and want to
        know the film so they can see the original record.

        Elder Snow

        At 02:16 AM 7/19/2008, James W Anderson wrote:

        >Try it again both with and without login to be sure it's the same
        >one (it is, but seeing if there is something else odd doesn't hurt),
        >here are the complete details on the birthplace and date.

        >Chester, Burlington, New Jersey
        >
        >(no United States).
        >
        >--- On Fri, 7/18/08, Ileen Johnson
        ><<mailto:ileenjohnson%40gmail.com>ileenjohnson@...> wrote:
        >From: Ileen Johnson <<mailto:ileenjohnson%40gmail.com>ileenjohnson@...>
        >Subject: [FHCNET] Re: Missing ordinances on extraction generated submission.
        >To: <mailto:FHCNET%40yahoogroups.com>FHCNET@yahoogroups.com
        >Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 6:01 PM
        >
        >James,
        >
        >I searched for Harry H. Bozearth b. 1882, date range 5 years, United
        >
        >States, New Jersey and found him. Then I noticed I had not logged in
        >
        >to see the ordinance dates, so I signed in and searched again. Could
        >
        >not find him using the same parameters as above. When I searched
        >
        >without loggin in, the source showed C005296 Type: film, no Source
        >
        >Number. Interesting. . . .
        >
        >--- In FHCNET@yahoogroups. com, James W Anderson <genealogy248@ ...> wrote:
        >

        > > I've got a problem trying to resolve an issue regarding a name me
        >
        >and another consultant found and connected to a tree that has the
        >
        >baptism and confirmation dates, but show the rest of the ordinances as
        >
        >'in progress' four years later.
        >

        > > No record is found even in the old IGI of this name. No other
        >
        >records exist save for the one record for this person even in nFS for
        >
        >the individual, and there are no combined records.
        >

        > > There is however an extraction batch number, C-005296, found in the
        >
        >notes, which is how it got to the Boston Temple and had the first
        >
        >ordinances performed, and I would assume the rest also, but no way
        >
        >exists right now of telling for sure whether it was there or
        >
        >elsewhere, or whether the rest of the ordinances even got done.
        >

        > > Here's my other consultant's individual.
        >

        > > Harry H. Bozearth
        >
        > > b. 1882
        >
        > > PID M5MX-7XK
        >

        > > The problem is Support thinks (twice now) that this was submitted by
        >
        >a member, and did not see the extraction record. It's from a
        >
        >birth/christening record of some sort.

        Elder Donald R. Snow, England London Mission
        London Family History Centre (formerly Hyde Park Family History
        Centre), http://www.hydeparkfhc.org
        Retired Professor of Mathematics, Brigham Young University, Provo,
        Utah; snowd@...